Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Hello families! 

Just a reminder, tomorrow April 13th AND Wednesday, April 20th are early release days. I am available for conferences if you wish to conference about your student's progress or placement for next year. You can email me or follow the link below to sign-up. Conferences are optional, but I would love to chat about your kiddo! 

http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0e4caeab2aa6f85-april

Thank you to all those that have sent back the Legoland permission slip and admission fee. Please send those in as soon as possible. If the cost of the field trip is an issue, there is scholarship money available. If you can pay just a portion, that is great. 

Our ship is scheduled to pull into Ellis Island next Wednesday, April 20th! Thank you to those who have offered to volunteer or send in a food contribution. The food contribution slips went home on Monday. Please let me know if you did not receive one (and volunteered to send in food). 

Lastly, Mrs. Dagostino is scheduled to return on Monday, May 2nd. We will have one overlap day where both Serena and I will be in the classroom. After that, I will see them in the building. I have enjoyed getting to know each and everyone of your children. They are a special group of smart, funny and kind children. I will miss them! I told the students we would have a pizza party in the classroom during lunch next week. (They do not have to participate, but I think they all want to!) 

As always, please reach out if you have any questions or concerns. 
Again, I have enjoyed my time with your child and the past 3 1/2 months have flown by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment