Thursday, August 24, 2017

Welcome to 2017-2018 School Year!!

Hello  3rd Grader!
        My name is Mrs. Harrington and I am so excited to be your teacher for this year! I can’t wait for the year to start!
        We will be doing so many fun things year this year, all while learning a lot. We will immigrate to America, make a simple machine, learn cursive, read a ton of stories and work on our multiplication facts!
        I hope that you have been having a fabulous summer! I know I have! My husband, kids and I have gone to the beach, went camping with family, and spent a relaxing week at the lake in Maine! I can’t wait to share my summer with you and hope that you will share some of your summer activities with me!
        I would love to meet you on Friday, August 25th between 1:30-2:30 at our “Meet Your Teacher” open house, but if you can’t make it, I will see you on the first day of school.

Love,
Mrs. Harrington



School Supplies
2 Boxes of #2 Pencils                                       1 Pencil Sharpener
1 Package of cap erasers                                   2 Blue or Black pens
1 Sharpie Markers                                             1 package of Markers
1 package of Crayons/Colored Pencils           1 Pair of scissors
1 Sock (for dry erase boards)                          1 Pencil case
2 Spiral bound Notebooks                                5 Glue Sticks

***All supplies will be available in the classroom in the event you cannot obtain these supplies***

Classroom Wish List
Disinfectant Wipes                                  More Glue Sticks-we us lots!
Dry Erase Markers                                  Tissues


***We will need to replenish some supplies throughout the year! ***

No comments:

Post a Comment