Friday, October 16, 2015

Hello families!

We are halfway through October, I can't believe it! The time is flying by!!

The first quarter will end on Friday October 30th. Reports cards will be issued a few weeks after. I anticipate conducting first quarter conferences, but am not sure how that will look. As soon as I have more information I will let you know!

Reminder that students wishing to participate in making a Cornstalk Character for our Halloween celebration should send in their permission form. This is a wonderful event that the students and teachers truly enjoy. We will have a class party to coincide with this event. Please keep an eye on your email as the room parents may be contacting you for supplies or help.

I sent home a contact sheet for the students in the class. If your information was missing and you would like to add it on, please let me know.

Enjoy the weekend!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment